"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Monday, September 29, 2008

We made it through the day.

We survived Sam's and slid on home. We stopped for gas on the way home. It is hard to find gas around here. There are several places out and some just with the low grades. This started last week. We found some for $3.57. However, they did not have the higher grades.

We came home and unloaded the car. I got the polliwogs bathed and ready for bed. We played in Jamie's room for a little bit. Aubrey helped me unload the wipes and diapers that we bought into Jamie's closet. She is really a big helper. After I gave Jamie a bottle I headed downstairs to start the dishwasher, and start my walk. We have a really nice neighborhood for walking and I am really glad to get back into it. Thank goodness my feet are letting me.

Tomorrow is tumble and dance night with Chase and Haley. We always look forward to seeing them. It will be a busy day, but hey it makes our week go faster. Well, I need to head to bed before Jamie wakes back up. Maybe we can get a few hours before he starts waking up. That new tooth is really doing a number on him (and us).

No comments: