"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Monday, September 8, 2008

Another long night.

Jamie still had another rough night. He had a little bit of a fussy day, which is a big deal. He is such a great baby. He just sits and watches everyone and what they do. He is a studier. Steven and I had to drive separate today. He took Aubrey back to the dentist. She had her 6 month cleaning. She did great until the dentist decided to poke around. She got bubbles for her prize.

I had physical therapy for my feet this afternoon. It went great. They have been feeling better, I started this steroid pack, and sleeping in this (darth vader) boot. I have new exercises to do too. I go back on Friday.

Friday, Steven will pick Daddy up from the airport. We are looking forward to having him. It has been a few months since we have had him here. I can't wait for him to see Jamie. He has grown so much.

Tomorrow is dance night. We will be pretty busy. I hope that you can keep up with us this week.

1 comment:

abryant said...

Yes you will be busy. I'm so glad your feet are doing better. I know that Uncle James will be excited to see Jamie and Aubrey too. I am excited about Dalton starting soccer so I can see how I will handle the crazuness of practice and games. I can't get involved in too much, I would be way to stressed. I don't know how you do it! I loved Aubreys invention too. I am going to have do some inventing tonight, we don't have any groceries:) UGH I hate grocery shopping!