"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Spilt Milk...

This afternoon has been more relaxed than the past two. We came home and got dinner on the table and began eating. As usually Nikki, calls :)! I mostly talk with her while we are eating dinner. It is like she is at the table with us. It is not every night, but it is a normal thing. She gets off work while we sit down for dinner. (Stink'n Time Zones)! Going back to dinner, I had to get off the phone with her, because Aubrey spilt her milk. It really just slipped out of her hands. So, we had a mess. Needless to say that was the end of dinner. I finished mine on the floor with Jamie. Aubrey went upstairs to the playroom. Steven began freezing Spaghetti sauce. Robin will so understand...the worst part of the spill was, the table. We have a table that has these slate tiles, they are kinda of placed down in these slots. There is no grout or anything, so the milk goes through the table, literally. It is all in the grooves, yuck, yuck, yuck! Robin has listen to me grumble about this blasted table. It collects food particles in the groves. We are constantly cleaning it.

Enough, about the table. Jamie seems to be doing fine. We will see how we sleep again. We still had rough night, we are tired and going to bed early. We have another busy day ahead. Steven's lab meeting is tomorrow. Aubrey is suppose to have soccer if it stops raining. I will be on soccer duty since Steve has to work. I will have Jamie also.

1 comment:

abryant said...

I so can see the milk dripping onto the floor!! I am so glad that you are doing this. You have really inspired me. It's so great to keep up with yall now. I'm glad you got to see the pics of all the kids, it's just like us when we were little and they even fuss like we used to!!