"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Monday, September 1, 2008

Our Labor day

















First off we both forgot, Rabbit, Rabbit, Rabbit. I did remember first while I was in the shower. Hopefully we won't have a bad month. Steven went to work and the polliwogs and I stayed here. We did the Wal-Mart shopping. I also went to the DG- Dollar General and my new favorite place-the GW, the Good Will. I did find 2 new toys for Jamie, and 2 outfits, including the one he has on in the pictures at the party. Yes, I did wash it. Speaking of, Aubrey is still into the whole chore thing. Here are some pics of her doing the laundry. The thing is that she really likes to help. While we were shopping she found a Meriposa book. I think that we are just Meriposa-ed out.

Today she made cupcakes to take to Mrs. Cindy's and Mr. June Bug's. They called yesterday afternoon to invite us to their house for a cookout. I took the yummiest dessert. It was a Turtle Trifle. I think that it was a hit. Here are some pics from today. Have a great night.

No comments: