"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Enjoying the last of Summer.








This morning started out slow. Jamie had another rough night, hence so did Steven and I. Aubrey slept in until 8:30 and came in there with us. At 9:00 Aubrey and I got a shower, and shaved our legs...she likes to pretend with my shaving cream. Don't worry I am really careful with the razor!

We played this dvd game with Aubrey, it is call Hullabaloo. It was neat and she enjoyed. Then we had lunch. She did get a nap today. Hooray, we can still sneak one out of her. We told her that if she got one we could do the waterslide as she calls it. So, here are some pictures of this afternoon.

Tonight after her bath she got to watch a movie and ice cream again. The Sunday night movie this week was Dumbo. Tonight she "read" to me, it was the 3 little bears. Steve worked on putting Jamie down. I think that we are in for another rough night. I hope not.

This is us trying to capture the end of summer. -Cheers.

No comments: