"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A quick post...

Tonight Steven had to work late, he had lab meeting along with a conference call. We drove separate today. So, I was able to get the Polliwogs on back Mebane. Notice I did not say home. That is right, we went to the "Broken Toy Store" as Aubrey calls the Good Will. I like to browse. Then we got gas and came home.

This morning was pure drama. So, last night Aubrey picked out her clothes for today, like 90% off the time. However, I remembered after she went to sleep that he school pictures are tomorrow. Which meant she was not going to wear what she picked out, I knew that this would be a battle, and I chose this one. I didn't drag Steven into it, I fought it swinging! She did wear what I told her, however, the rest of the morning was a bear.

Our day was great and we are looking forward to Steven getting home. I have to go bathe the Polliwogs now. Plus, Aubrey needs to gather the trash, she still likes chores.

No comments: