"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

We made it through dance.

Tuesday is another rush rush day. We grabbed dinner on the way home. We rushed to change clothes and jump back in the car for dance. When we picked up Jamie this afternoon, he had a fever. So, Steven kept him home tonight and cuddled with him. He gave him some medicine, and it seem to break the fever. We got them to bed and I had to run back out to CVS. I had to pick up another RX. I went back to the foot doctor. He gave me a cortisone injection in my left foot. My right foot seemed to be doing better. So, he put me back on some meds for 2 weeks and to keep up with the physical therapy. I think that I see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Melissa and the girls were doing great tonight. While Aubrey and Haley were in there classes, Chase did her homework. I am not looking forward to that next year. Plus, in Kindergarten they don't take naps. Aubrey will have some adjusting to do next year.

Tomorrow is Wednesday and that is Steven's lab meeting day. I guess we might have to play (ROCK,PAPER,SCISSORS) if daycare calls.

No comments: