"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Monday, September 15, 2008

Quick Post.

We all got home late this afternoon. I did not get out of Physical Therapy until after 5:30. So, we were really late getting the Polliwogs. We had to stop by Wal-Mart again. Last night I killed my hair drier, mom it was nice! When I turned it on it slowly died, and smoke came out the back. It stunk the bathroom up. Kinda like popcorn, the smell just lingered. So, I decided to go to bed with a wet head, I know Mom...I am sick and going to bed with a wet head! Yeah, I had another hair drier in Aubrey's bathroom. I decided to use it when I got up. So, while Steven was showering I went to Aubrey's bathroom and wet my head. I got hers out...and killed it! When I turned it on, it made a loud sound like a drill. It scared me and I through it in the floor. When Steven got out of the shower, he tried it. No, luck. So, I went to work with a wet head. Yuck! On our way home we stopped for Nyquil and a hair drier.

So, Steven took the Polliwogs to the doctor this morning. Good check up. They are on the upswing of the crud. I feel better tonight as well. However, I did speak with Dad this afternoon. Now he has it. Too many smooches.

We now have them down and I have a list to accomplish before I can stop. I need to go. Have a great night.

No comments: